Saturday, February 27, 2010

Days 9 and 10 - workout videos at home

Well I have to admit Day 9 was not my greatest effort... I had slept 5 hours the night before, but did get up and do a quick pilates video before going to school to study for a midterm. Last night I did 2 different videos - abs and lower body. The difference between classes and videos is that you can really wimp out when doing a video at home. I found myself skipping a rep here and there and just generally not focusing as much as I do while in a class with an instructor looking on. I think they're a great choice if you're strapped for time, but having the energy to actually do it is really a prerequisite. I plan to do a more traditional workout today since I have finally gotten a decent amount of sleep and don't have to spend every waking minute studying for Neuro. On that note... off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment