Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 11 - Sunday night pilates class

I really enjoy pilates class, especially on Sunday nights. It's a great mix of a hard workout and relaxation (if that makes any sense.) The studio near me, North End Yoga, is renovating and adding an extra floor, which means they'll offer more classes, which I'm pretty psyched about. I'm starting to think of ways I can exercise while on vacation next week (in San Pancho, Mexico. YAY for sun!) I've done some googling and found out they offer a $7 yoga class in town, so I'll definitely try that. I'll also have my laptop loaded up with workout videos. And there's always swimming, or running on the beach! I always seem to bring sneakers on vacation and never use them... so this vacation I vow to actually put them on. I may invest in some FitFlops as well if I can find a good deal.

Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment